Welcome to Your Hollywood Pro!
You have questions about the Entertainment Business? We connect you with experts that will give you customized answers for YOUR situation.
- Where do I turn for funding?
- What types of publicity should I do for my project?
- What do casting directors look for in an actor?
- How do I get started in production?
- What is the best distribution strategy for my project?
- Where do I find good quality actors for my film?
- I’ve never directed before, where do I start?
- When do I need to start think about marketing?
- Should Netflix and VOD be part of my strategy?
- What resources are out there for an emerging filmmaker?
- How are other filmmakers overcoming their challenges?
- Why do people keep telling me “NO!” when I pitch my project?
- If you’ve been anywhere near the Your Hollywood Pro social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)...more
- Photo by Andrew McCluskey Writer’s block is the absolute worst! How do you even...more
- When I made the move to Southern California, I didn’t start out with any...more
- By Nikki Daniel If you don’t recognize him as the kid in Big, then...more